Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day: A Recap of a Week

It is hard to believe that the first week of the year is already over. I have an immense feeling that this year will go just as fast as the last one did. I have pulled over 50 hours of work in this week, and I feel that I am still very far behind. I decided last night after getting irritated with Aaron that I would work today as well, and set up a tentative schedule of 10 t0 6. I am happy that I let that idea go, however, because at this moment, I am drinking hot cocoa by the window while I watch snow continue to fall, as it has for the past few hours. I definitely would not have wanted to drive back home in a few inches of snow, especially not with the drivers that we have in this state (unfortunately myself included.)

As I said in a previous post, I have decided to start this year off a little differently. My writing skills need brushing up, my stress needs reevaluating, and my goals need a bit of thought. While I work on these things, I am accompanied by my new desk calendar of the 1,000 places to see before you die. Each day, I get a little closer to enlightenment and contentment.

Check out my other blog: Wishing I Was Somewhere Else

No comments:

Post a Comment