Friday, January 30, 2009

Time Heals Everything?

I have a problem with someone. I feel pretentious even saying that. But I have a problem with her. I feel like there is a constant struggle, and although we've never met, I feel like we are competing. I feel like I punch jabs and she returns them, and I always tell the truth, but I don't think that she always does. It's all relative though, right? I just think that if I was her, I would act differently. At least I hope I would. I'm not the most perfect person, and in fact, I'm far from it, but when it comes to someone I care about, I let things go and give them what they deserve. If I love someone, I let them make their own decisions. Or maybe this is me being a hypocrite. Maybe I wouldn't let him go, but I would like to think I would. There is a lot at stake here, and having to constantly share is just irritating.
But I'll make it through. I have songs in my head and they help me through the night. I'm going to dance like there is no tomorrow, even though there is a tomorrow and this particular tomorrow is one when I have to work...I hate having to work on the weekend, but this is the only one for the year, so I guess I'll get over it. I would rather be with a few of my favorites, killing time and focusing on the best. They say time heals everything, and I'm still waiting.

I've been having pains at night. I read the only thing I can see and it blocks everything else out. My stomach gets in knots and I become angry at myself for being so curious, and so jealous when I know the truth and obviously, she may not. Or she does and she's naive like me. Maybe we have a lot more in common than I think.

Tahiri got the hiccups last night. I was in the bathtub, reading, like I do every night before bed, and I started feeling kicks, which is normal. Then, they became regulated and I realized they were hiccups, my baby's first hiccups, and I couldn't help but be so excited that I texted Aaron to tell him.
He never responded.

She keeps me up at night, Tahiri that is. She kicks and pushes and when I get comfortable, she moves to make herself comfortable. This is going to be the story of my life I think. I'm going to spend my entire life devoted to my children, with constant criticism that the 2 babies fathers do not love me. But my children will love me, because I will be the best for them that I can be.

My son is a puppy right now. He's walking on all fours, panting, and holding a block in his mouth, which he has informed me is a bone. I pat him on the head and he shuffles away to tell his Mimi...this is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment